Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rule #4: Always wear sturdy heels.

Tash's 18th club party was Friday and oh - em - gee, I can't feel four toes and my knees are killing. Thank god Simona let me borrow her flats because all night in those heels and I think I'd need a wheelchair.

Last week I went on observations and it felt a little creepy. Also I got sick. But tomorrow I'm due to start actual teaching practice and I'm so ridiculously nervous! I can't remember any songs or practical life presentations, and the directress wants to see my anthology but Vikki hasn't given it back to me yet. Plus, it's not finished. So I'm sure she won't be pleased about that but whatever.

In other good news, my cold is going away, hurray! Still coughy and a little achey, but I feel well enough to actually be a real person. Plans for this week include seeing Where The Wild Things Are with Noah and possibly Daniel, going to the Heath, shopping for school supplies, and who knows what else. Going to bed early? Probably.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment